The Centre for International Law (CIL) organised a 2-day Anti-Dumping Legislation Training Workshop on 30th & 31st August 2010 for government officials.
The workshop focused on the following specific areas:
- Case law/jurisprudence on Chinese and Indian AD measures, especially those that were brought to China’s and India’s domestic courts
- China and India’s legislation regarding Price Undertakings
- China and India’s methodology in calculating “All Others Rate”, and their consistency with WTO ADA
The programme was attended by government officials from the Singapore public sector who have dealt with antidumping cases, and are familiar with the basics WTO Anti-Dumping regime.
- Presentation by Mr Edmund Sim
- Anti-dumping Calculations by Mr S Seetharaman
- Case study: Polypropylene from Oman, Saudi Arabia & Singapore by Mr S Seetharaman
- Domestic Industry, Product Under Investigation and Like Article by Mr S Seetharaman
- Procedural Issues and Dumping and Injury Determinations by Mr S Seetharaman
- Reviews Including Judicial Reviews by Mr S Seetharaman
- Price Undertaking & All Others Rate by Mr S Seetharaman