Category: Training Courses
[MFA SG SCPTA] International Law and Its Application Training Course
SCPTA – Singapore Cooperation Programme Training Award
This course will provide an introduction to the international legal system, and the application of international economic law. It will also examine the role of the UN and other international organisations, and the implementation of international obligations.
– Introduction to international law
– International trade law and investment law
– Role of the United Nations and other international organisations
– Drafting of treaties and implementing legislation
– Peaceful resolution of disputes
Government lawyers, including judges, magistrates, and legislative drafters, and other mid- to senior-level government officials involved in issues related to international law
This event is open only to invited participants.